(Opening hours depend on
regulations of the government)
Beach area: general
conditions of reservation
- As a guarantee we ask all customers to book via CREDIT CARD, you can cancel your reservation in the BEACH AREA free of charge 24 hours before the date and time of booking. If you do not come to the reservation or arrive more than 15 minutes late, you will lose the reservation and your credit card will be charged with the amount of 20 euros per person.
- If the number of diners (persons) presented in the reservation is less than the one informed, we reserve the right to understand it as a partial cancellation of the reservation, and it will be charged 20 euros per person who has not come, on the credit card provided.
- You make a reservation in the BEACH AREA and we inform you that your table must be released at 22:30h. If you wish to stay on site please make another reservation in another area of the property.
- Only a maximum of 2 credit cards per table will be accepted at checkout.
- The reservation will only be accepted if the person comes who made the reservation. We do not accept bookings from third parties.
- Blue Bar complies with all COVID19 standards. We have to remember you that you please come with your mask that you have to wear at all times, except when consuming.
- Blue Bar reserves all admission rights.
Dress Code – We are a Bar/Restaurant that has existed since the 90s and we do not demand special clothing, but we will not accept clients without t-shirt or bare torso, or clients with wet swimsuits, and you will also not be able to go to the establishment barefoot.
INFO: We inform you that in the BEACH AREA THERE IS NO RESTAURANT SERVICE. Snacks and aperitivos will only be served until 21:30h. We inform you that many of our tables are located in a sandy area and it is not recommended to go with heels or shoes that are not suitable.